Tuesday, August 7, 2007

A good Appointment ..... Sorta?

So today I had my yearly check with the Gyno and I brought up my lose in January I was told at the time that I had an eptopic but after disscussing the facts with her she dosent think it was Eptopic at all that my previous doc was wrong, that the baby/ies were in the right place but that the preganacy failed, it dose however leave me with lingering thoughts and questions. Like what if we had waited another week or 2 would things have been ok? should i have not taken his word for it and waited? my numbers for those of you who know what they mean started at a hcg of 18 then 4 days later and Hcg of 200 and the day of my loss I was told that in 2wks I had only moved to 279 sooo I suppose that means the pg was failing. I feel it wieghing more heavaly on my mind since my due date was September 22nd and that date is aprouching fast. I feel good though knowing I am healthy and can have another baby if I so disire . for the time being thou we are concentrating all our time on the other kids.

1 comment:

Helene said...

Veronica, i will never forget that horrible time when we lost our babies, it was within 6 weeks of each other wasnt it?
I too think about the what ifs. What if i got my dates wrong, what if she missed seeing the heartbeat. The baby i saw on scan looked perfectly normal other than very small for dates, just no signs of life :-(
I dont think you had an ectopic either, we were all mystified when you showed us your scan pic with two perfect little sacs there!
How stupid some docs are huh?
Hoping for a new little 'monkey' soon, for both of us!! {{hugs}}
Helene