Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Finally getting somewhere one step forward 2 steps back

Well we finally got the Referal for bryan to see a pediatric Neurologist and we can finally get his Dignosis on paper. I guess the biggest thing on my mind right now is we once again had just a Tease I found out we were preganat again and not more then 3 wks later I again suffered a loss. We are now in the midst of getting tests done to see if there is some reason I keep loseing babies. I feel like such a Failure I wanted this baby as much as I wanted the one before it and yet my prayers went unanswered. I am just praying that the testing shows me something we can fix

1 comment:

That girl said...

I am sorry to hear that you lost the baby. I hope that you are ok by now, and maybe even found out some medical info from your doctor.

As to the post before, my son has Autism as well, we found out about 2 years ago. Like you, I wondered how I didn't see it. Luckily, he's high functioning, and verbal.

About a month ago I found out he probably has Tourette's syndrome as well. Yet another blow to our family. I understand the emotions you are going through. I cried many nights (in fact, just about 2 weeks ago, I wrote a post about this whole journey for us) until I have fianlly come to accept it.

Some days are harder, especially when there are strangers around that are insensitive, but we manage.

Good to stumble on your blog.