Thursday, March 26, 2009

My Son ,My Mircale

Its been a little bit since I last posted hasnt it?
well to start I am not in the 2WW for those of you that dont know what that means it is refering to the Two week wait for Aunt flow to show....... I went to the RE last week on Friday and was given my Trigger shot and 3 days before I was told I had 2 good follies one on each side I am just praying this time at least 1 takes, all I am asking is Just 1.
Other things happening around here I had Bryan's IEP meeting and He will get moved next year into a kindergarten setting with more teachers less kids and will still get his Speech therapy, OT therapy and Physical therapy, I was glad to hear he will be taken into the Regular Kindergarten rooms ( ok I found that kind of obnoxious Regular/Normal) and get to do art center, Music time and some of the seat work he will however always have A teacher with him to keep him in his seat make sure he dose not hurt another child or become disruptive,if he does they will remove him from the class and take him back to the other room.....he will also get to go on the Field trips to the pumpkin patch and his Kindergarten Graduation, I am so happy that he is progressing he is speaking and blossoming and it is truly a mircale to witness this my boy who went from saying nothing more then No and dada to speaking to me telling me he loves me. Of course there is the Mom part of me that still thinks it is so unfair that he has to struggle to learn these things, and I wonder if he will ever get to be in a regular class setting without someone hovering over him will he ever get to be like the other kids running around playing and socializeing? or will the Autism hold him back and keep him from being able to interact with other kids? I pray each night that he will prove everyone wrong and just be him happy whole and complete but I guess you could say he already is Whole and Complete he is exactly who god intended him to be and perhaps I should accept that and thank him for this precious boy who I get to see achevie big things daily and I witness mircales through each day.

2 comments:

Helene said...

Veronica, i so hope this is your month, that one very long cycle that last 9 months *wink*
And WELL DONE Bryan, you have done so well little man!! Give your mamma a pat on the back too though cos most of it is down to her perseverance and hard work :-)

Helene

Lori said...

Veronica, Im so proud of Bryan and YOU MAMA, for such an accomplishment! That is truly amazing.