Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Grieving my heart hurts

I  Can hardly believe that its been almost 2years since I was pregnant with my Son, almost 2 years
not sure how that much time has passed, when most days I still feel like it was just yesterday
most days I still feel like I am walking through and unimaginable hell that I beg to wake up from
knowing there is no way to wake up from this, knowing I must find someway to make it through
another day and wondering when it gets better??
No one seems to care that Hudson was here no one remembers him outside of myself and my Husband, and it breaks my heart such a precious little boy to be pushed out of Family and friends
minds so easily like he was never here, No one ever says his name, no one ever mentions him, if  I
mention him I get one of two responses a polite smile and nod or an uncomfortable silence where I feel almost like I should apologize for talking about him.......What I wouldnt give for someone to look at me and ask How are you doing? to speak his name......but I guess every mother who has lost a child and had to bury said child goes through this hell wishing that someone would remember there
little one wishing it was a dream a very bad dream she was going to wake up from, but unfortunatly even when i wake up its all still here the pain the heartache the sadness..

No comments: