Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Flashing Light Ohhh the wonders!!!

So I seem to have found a way to get bryan to walk flat footed!! amazing what one pair of shoes that have flashing lights will do!! we got him the shoes a few days back and he is facenatied by the lights and the lights wont flash unless he walks flat. The girls are leaving for the weekend to grandma's so that seperates the two that fight all the time and leaves me with half the kids and half the work.
Some other thoughts that i have been mulling over I have been having dreadfull dreams of getting preganat again and then losing that baby as well I am worried that in getting preg again that I will have the same outcome or have another doctor that wants to rush things and we end up losing another precious baby. so far this month is looking well the pattern seems to be mimicking my past charts all I can do at this point is wait and Pray that this is my month that this month will finally bring that final person to our family.

No comments: