Friday, August 17, 2007

Splenda's Bad!

So today I made a sad and disturbing find, I used to use Splenda a sweeter to make koolaid as I am Diabetic so Shouldnt have any sugar, i had stopped using it around Feb when I found then that it wasnt a good thing to be useing I now wish I had stopped useing it much sooner I read today that useing splenda can cause a loss of pregnancy! How can the makers of this stuff put it on the market and let people consume it knowing what it could do? Now Im left with my thoughts of was it the splenda I used on more then one occasion that caused the lose of my baby? Had I not used it would I be in 2wks getting ready to welcome a new child into my Family, Sadly that isnt something I will ever know for sure. I just find it so madding that they will put a label on a hair dryer that reads "DO NOT SUBMERGE IN WATER MAY CAUSE ELECTRIC SHOCK" but they will leave out something like this on something I thought was a safe alternitive!

No comments: