Friday, October 3, 2008

Hashimoto's.......TTC and the Kids

Well were to start? I guess on the TTC Front, I thought I was pg from our medicated cycle but turned out it was a chemical or a faulty test. so now we are waiting for a new cycle to start and go from there. I am also being tested for Hashimoto's Disease I have a low thyroid already but my Endo belives it has finally given out and is the reason for my Wieght gain in the last 5 months. If those test's come back + I will be on a higher dose of Meds for that and hopefully feel better.
with as hard as having another baby has been It still amazes me how people just dont think about how there comments will make you feel. things like well you have kids already 4 is alot you dont need anymore. Or the most irratating one Just Relax it will happen...........Ummm if that was the case i would have had a baby a couple years ago!
Not alot else going on Kids are in school and doing well Jazmine brought home her Progress report and she did great! all A's and B's so proud of her! Danielle did well to , she is being tested for Dyslexia as she is haveing imense problems learning to read and switches her letters, Im hoping to get her some help with this as her and I are so alike that we end up getting on the others nerves and I am not able to help her. Matthew is doing well too,though he is having problems staying on task but I think that will happen eventually after all he is only 6!
Bryan well he is speaking even more today he surprised me and said Mommy look Bicycle!! and then he was naming off everything he saw Tree, Car, Truck Bird, Helicopter, I could listen to him all day! So that's about it for now. maybe some day my Blog will be very entertaining lol but for now im pretty boring.

No comments: