Tuesday, October 7, 2008

TTC on hold yet again

So I had my appt yesterday with my Re and I fully expected to be starting another medicated cycle. So imagine my shock when he tells me he wants to wait untill my next HA1C and that isnt till January!
All of this because he had me consult with a Perinatologist and the guy was the Defintion of an Ass! He uses scare tactics and tried to lump me in with every other Diabetic he has come across insisting I was unhealthy and very sick and that He was soo sure I had Kidney and Heart damage. I knew he was full of it! Last week I saw my Endo (Diabetic Doctor) and went over everything the Peri had said and my Endo agreed that he was full of it! that I was very healthy and not a thing wrong with me. and no reason I couldnt contiue on my quest for a baby.
So When I saw my RE he wanted to make both docs happy so he is going for an inbetween my last HA1c was like 7.6 and the RE wants it down to a 7.0 so that the Peri is happy never mind that my diabetic doc said I was fine, though he did say that he wants to see my HA1c at a 6.5 but with the way I manage everything and my health he wasnt worried. So last night I spent alot of time upset and not knowing quite what to do or think., but Bryan and I talked and decided that since I wont recive any help till my February cycle that we would try on our own still but no temping and to make sure of that He threw away my BBT. He is hopefull that we can get pg on our own I am not as hopefull as he is I still just dont see how this is going to work out for me.
I suppose ill be in a better mind set soon but for now im still hurting still crushed and still very angry at the Idiot peri who thought he knew everything without ever knowing a thing!

No comments: