Monday, October 20, 2008

Test, Improvment and Happiness

Well all the tests have come back and it shows that I have High levels of thyroid Antibodies, proving that I have Hashimotos Thyroiditis. My Doc has decided to wait just yet on doing anything with my meds till my next blood Draw in Jan, the good news I got from my Endo was that Instead of waiting till Jan to have my Next HA1C done that I can come in when I am ready and have it checked again. If it is down to a 7.0 I can go ahead back to my RE and begin the process of TTC yet again.

Bryan had his 6month IEP meeting today and his teachers are impressed with his improvment, He is actually talking to the other kids at times and a big step for him He is now sitting on a swing and moving himself with his foot! when before he would go no where near that swing, Im so proud of him He is understanding phrases now about Wait and my turn. He will now tell me It my turn! his Physical therapist showed me some exercises to do with him to help get him off his toes and improve his balance, poor boy can be walking and for no reason fall on his face. so Im hoping these streatches will help him.
the rest of the kids are doing well loving school and doing well in it. and of course we are still moving forward with our Adoption my Husband has wanted for the last 6yrs to adopte both my girls from my previous marrige, nothing stands in the way of that just getting the papers filled out filed and approved! I guess when there Bio father gave up his rights it was a blessing, at the time I thought it was about the worst thing anyone could do but now I see that God had other plans cause had he not done that I dont know that we would ever be able to go through with the adoption........... but because of his poor choice we can and soon my girls will be Known as Serrano and no longer have to carry a name niether of them wants.

1 comment:

Michelle Stafford said...

I love reading your blog. Thanks for sharing. I hope you get as much out of your blog as I do mine. keeps me sane most weeks :)