Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A Vent of sorts

So today I have been thinking far to much or maybe I havent I have been told in the past that I over think things that I am to senstive with things so that caused me to hide my feelings deep down in me and not letting anyone know when Im hurt or upset, So things that I have been feeling latley have just stayed hidden though I feel like I shouldnt, I hate feeling like I am being ignored I speak and nothing no respones its like Im invisable or didnt say a word! It makes me want to scream but the rational me just Ignores and never says a word. or the constant over look by family that belive well she strong she doesnt need our support so instead lets just ignore her and deal with the liars and users lets cater to them!! and I hate that I am not strong enough to speak up and say stop stepping on me stop pretending like I dont matter! Like I will always be here no matter what you do or dont do. I dont have any friends I have people I know but I wouldnt say they are my friends they only call me or come around when they need something from me! like a sitter or someone to listen to them talk then Im there friend, The only friends I have I have found on the Internet but I wonder what they really think of me? do they find me Odd or do they think I say innaproprate things? so In the end I guess it comes to me being insecure with myself not knowing if I am bothering someone. So I will continue to be be silent except here! I will just continue.................

1 comment:

Michelle Stafford said...

From an internet friend...I don't find you odd or nor do you say in approiate things but quite the opposite :0). Always here for you xxxx