Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Countdown!

Well only 3days to Christmas OMG where did the time go? and can you belive it's almost time to close out the year 2008? I cant say I'll be sorry to see it go it brought so much heartache and sadness with it that I will be more then thrilled to see it leave! But the kids are excited for christmas and can hardly stand the wait of course can you blame them?
Its such a Happy time for kids, of course I cant wait to get pictures of Bryan with his Power wheels Jeep but that wont happen till Christmas morning. but once I get them I'll be posting that picture!
On the TTC front still nothing and I am having one of my Annov cycles yet again. I hope it doesnt last to long like Day after chrismtas would be good but really its anyone's guess. I do go back in January though to see my Endo and I am hoping that my HA1C is down to a 7 so that my RE will begin helping me again and that I will have 2009 be my year to have that last little bundle to our family.

1 comment:

Michelle Stafford said...

Ronnie, I am right there with wanting to see the end of 2008. I hope it brings you everything that your heart desires. One good thing about 2008 is I met someone like you. Every dark cloud does really have a silver lining..
Merry Christmas my friend