Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Countdown to Christmas

Well we are on the Count down to Christmas 15 days to go the kids are excited and can Hardly wait. I Finished all my shopping a couple weeks ago and have it all ready to go. now the kids are waiting on Santa to show up! We have plans to go over to CA to vist Family, the kids should have fun though it is an uncomfortable place for me I go.
This year I Braved the Black Friday sales and Mangaed to get the one thing I was after for Bryan he should be plenty excited. Though I dont think I will ever ever go out on that day again to much chaos and people are down right rude and pushy! I had an elderly woman hit me reapetadly with her shopping cart in hopes of moving me thing was I couldnt go anywhere! there were so many people that I couldnt move. and then not to mention the poor guy In NY that got trampled, so sad to see that our society has become that crazy.

No comments: