Thursday, January 22, 2009

Im being Realistic this time.

Ok so today I finally recived some good news but I have to say I am not holding my breath
nor am I allowing myself to be hopeful that for once it may turn out right, this time I am
going to be realistic! I went in today and picked up my lab papers from my Endo and of course
Kidneys, cholestorol and everything PERFECT! then went and got my eyes checked still nearsighted but I knew that, was checked for Retenopathy and of course my eyes look great and still baffles the doctors that after 14yrs with Diabetes that my eyes have no issues at all, of course they wont I take care of myself and plan to live and see for a long time to come! with all of these results in hand I went to my final appt for today to the RE and figured we were just talking plan of care and waited for his next stall tactic, surpriseingly no stalling he says we can begin again with medicated cycles when my next cycle starts........then because i have had some bleeding issues he
decided to do an u/s to see what was going on and we found I am in the middle of my cycle ready to ovulate so I recived the trigger shot and now I wait for 2 weeks to see if Aunt flow finds me or if I get that ever elusive baby........but I also know that even if I manage to get the positive preg test doesnt mean I will have a baby after all two other times now I have gotten Preg and then had it all come crashing down around me so I am being realistic I am not hoping I am just waiting seeing what will happen....... I know what my heart wants but I still dont know that it will happen but I still have a hard time seeing Bryan as my last child I have the empty space in my heart and I still pray some day it will be filled but for now I just wait and see what happens next

2 comments:

Michelle Stafford said...

I really hope your greatest desire comes true soon. You deserve all the good things in this world xxxx

Helene said...

Great news hun, i bet you couldn't quite believe your ears when he said it was a 'go' lol
I completely understand you being cautious, been there done that, but i definatly believe in positive vibes, so don't give up before giving it a chance :-)
Can't wait to do the 'silly dance' when you get your bfp lol