Sunday, January 25, 2009

Its been 2yrs


It had been 2 yrs now since I had my first loss and when I woke this morning I felt like it
was just yesterday that I had lost my precious baby........ I know that things get better but I
never thought that 2yrs later I would still have that empty hole in my heart. I still think of
the baby I lost and wonder boy or girl blonde hair or Brown, blue eyes or Brown? how would
there little personality have fit into our family.....of course I dont know these things and I never
will........I seem to be the only one that remebers today. my husband doesnt even recall....I guess I
cant fault him for that he is after all a guy and never been pregnant so I cant expect him to remeber things like this it doesnt hurt him the way it does me. So to my Dear sweet baby waiting
for me I miss you I love you and someday we will be together again.....

2 comments:

Helene said...

Huge hugs to you hun and your sweet little Dana, i'm thinking about you both.
She and caitlin can play together until we all meet again!

Helene x

Michelle Stafford said...

Oh Ronnie, I don't know how I missed this post but I am so sorry and I know your beautiful child will be in your arms soon. Thinking of you xxx