Tuesday, April 28, 2015

New Beginnings

Well it would seem that new beginnings are happening in the last month we have had 2 baby goats make there appearance, and a Lamb, the lamb was a Surprise had no idea the female was even expecting we are still waiting on
ducklings....




a

Another new beginning Jazmine started a boot camp this month and just finished the acclimation phase and is now a Cadet! she has until September before she will be home but we are hoping this makes her a better person and points her in the right direction for life, she seems to be doing very well there except for a small hiccup at the very start
4th from the right front Row

 everyone else is doing well,though I am dreading May as it gets closer I have found myself having more frequent panic attacks, the night that my world fell apart replays in my mind again and again, and I find all I can do is pray,pray for peace,pray for the image's to stop, pray for the panic that sets in to leave me.....though it doesn't seem to be working,sleep is harder and I find myself laying awake wondering why? I know he had his purpose that it was something that was going to happen in my life and yet I still ask my self why me? ill just be glad when the Month of may if over and I can stop dreading that day for another year.
 

No comments: