Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Jazmine and Healing

Well it's almost August and the kids will be back in school soon how did the summer
Fly by so fast???
I'll be spending my first ever birthday away from jazmine I have never not been there for her birthday so it makes me rather sad knowing she is 2states away and I won't be there to sing to her....though I plan to make it up when she comes home in Sept, we did get to see her for 4 days over 4th of July and the progress she has made is amazing she is a new kid and has so many goals set for herself I can't wait to see what she does.
                                             (Jazmine first on the right)
All the other children are doing well and have been great with helping around the house since I have been sick since the beginning of June started with a simple uti and then slid into meningitis followed by the loss of my ability to speak,then bronchitis I am hoping I'm done being sick now as it puts such a strain on everything.'........

I also made it through another May I still miss Hudson more than ever but I can feel some healing finally, I recently held a friend's newborn baby and for the first time in 2yrs I felt complete joy like I used to feel when I held babies this was a big deal because before I just couldn't hold babies and the few I did hold it would break me inside and I would hand the baby back and get out of the area as quick as I could and honestly I'd cry , cry for the son I couldn't hold,cry because of the pain ripping me apart. So it's good to have some healing and I thank heavenly father for healing me at least a little, also knowing I'll be with him again someday helps me keep going.