Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween and the perferct Timeing NOT



Tonight is Halloween!!! Looking forward to taking the kids out tonight I am hoping that the Rain we are due to have holds off untill the kids are done trick or treating. of course we have a plan in place for tonight for Bryan, we plan to go to all the houses we normally would but the scary one's we wont take him up to unless he wants to, and if he gets to upset or scared one of us will take him home while the other continues T or Ting with the other kids. I will have to put up pictures later tonight.
Oh and of course Just in time for Halloween My favorite friend showed up to vist me taking me just 6 months away from 4yrs of trying for baby #5, though we did decide to go ahead and wait till Jan for the help so that we can give the kids the christmas they deserve, after not like I can tell them sorry kids No christmas this year. and to add more concern my Puppy is sick we dont know why or whats wrong so I have been bribing him with little treats here and there to get him to eat. I wanted to take him to the vet but they have no openings right now so he has to wait and in the meantime I pray he gets better on his own.

No comments: