Monday, November 24, 2008

It Isnt Fair!

So yea I whine alot but then I guess since its my blog and not alot of people read it I can do that right? this is the one place I can cry scream throw a fit and not have to feel sorry for it later.
so with that said. It isnt fair! another cycle that is going to end in AF and Im so tired of seeing that annoying disgusting HAG! I want her to go away and leave me along I want a baby! in 4 months I will have been praying for 4 years for a baby and still its unanswered, I have tried everything from no temping and just letting what may be be to going to a RE for help with meds and shots and yet my body mocks me. I hate my body right now I feel fat and Ugly! and it seems its in a conspiracy against me, I try walking, excersieing, watching what I eat and yet no wieght is being lost I cant fit in my size 10 pants and Im not pg..............so why does my body hate me? why wont this work? and who the heck came up with the term Unexplained Infertility!!!!!! Seriously is there more obnoxious Term????????

No comments: