Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Thanksgiving...... and medical issues

Thanksgiving is about a week away now. and this year I Invited family over and am now cooking for 11 people should be fun I think! I managed to g et a 28 pound turkey! biggest one I have ever seen.
I have started walking 3 miles a day I am so sick of feeling fat! I know its all pretty much useless untill i get on the right dosage of meds for my thyroid but I have to feel like I am doing something to lose the wieght.
Still in the wait for having baby #5 Hoping when the next HA1C is done that its were it should be and that my RE will start my treatments again. In the mean time we are still trying on our own and praying that god see fit to bless us sooner rather then later.

On the kids front Bryan's speech has blossemed he is talking so well now! though I have to watch him closely now, a couple weeks ago he decided that he was going to wake me a new way which ment he climbed on my bed and jumped on me cracking my collar bone! I have not felt such pain in years. thankfully it is healing nicely and I am able to move my arm again with out wanting to scream.
Matt and Jazmine both got Pefect attandence awards for the first quater of school, I am so very proud of both of them! Danielle poor girl didnt get one as she got sick a few weeks ago and missed 1 day of school.
Matt is going into an orthodontist to have them look at his under bite its causeing him some discomfort.
And Jazmine will likely be having her Hemangioma Removed off the back of her neck it is getting larger and while she is tired of not being able to pull up her hair without comments, Her pediatrican is worried about it developing into something more then what it is so recomends it be removed sooner rather then later.

1 comment:

Michelle Stafford said...

I can't wait to hear all about your Thanksgiving. Glad your collarbone is healing well and the kids are all doing so well.